Best Natural Progesterone Cream for Hormone Balance
Feeling a little hormonally unbalanced? Restore balance with Balance Cream natural progesterone cream.
Balance Cream Natural Progesterone Cream
Our progesterone cream is formulated to Dr, John Lee’s specifications and has these benefits as well.
♦ Plant derived ♦ No fragrance ♦ No color added
* Aloe Vera Oil has softening, healing, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Its moisturizing ability is its most widely recognized characteristics. Aloe vera penetrates the skin, supplying moisture directly to the tissue.
* Avocado Oil may mobilize and increase the collagen of connective tissue; given the highest ranking by the Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology for sunscreen effectiveness. Avocado oil enjoys the highest penetration rate among similar oils.
* Carrot Oil used since the sixteenth century for skin diseases due to its believed cleansing, depurative, and draining properties. This carotene-rich emollient has been indicated for acne skin conditions, dermatitis, skin irritation, skin rashes, and wrinkles; derived from the carrot root.
* Lemon Grass Oil is considered astringent and tonic. Lemon grass oil is the volatile oil distilled from the leaves of the lemon grasses.
* Natural Glycerin is used as a moisturizer and humectant to replace moisture in the skin.
* Rosemary Extract is a natural preservative.
* Natural Progesterone in Balance Cream is derived from Mexican wild yam root. These sterols are processed through several fermentation steps to yield progesterone which is identical to the progesterone which is produced by the human body.
* Vitamin A Palmitate is known as a skin “normalizer.” It acts as an anti-keratinizing agent, helping the skin stay soft and plump. Clinical studies with vitamin A palmitate indicate a significant change in skin composition with increase in collagen, DNA, skin thickness, and elasticity. Vitamin A palmitate’s stability is superior to retinol.
* Vitamin E is considered the most important oil soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. As a moisturizer, vitamin E is well absorbed through the skin; derived from alfalfa and wheat.
The ingredients in Balance Cream may have some long Latin names but they are lovely ingredients and all with a purpose:
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceral Stearate, Stearic Acid – vegetable derived, Glycerin – vegetable derived, Progesterone(USP) – derived from the Mexican Wild Yam and converted to progesterone, it is an exact match to the body’s own progesterone, Cetyl Alcohol – derived from plants, Tocophero – Natural Vit E, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene – derived from carrots, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) oil, Rosemarinus Officinals(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid – from Citric Fruits, Silver Citrate – used with Citric Acid as anti-bacterial, Xanthan Gum – plant derived, Sodium Hydroxide – alkaline ingredient used to modify the pH. Made by combining fats and oils. Balance Cream is a product of Whole Family Products, your trusted natural health supplements store online.
Dr. Lee, the revolutionary in hormones and transdermal hormone supplementation, recommended using a progesterone as the first defense against PMS and low progesterone symptoms. See all the list of natural progesterone USP creams and other hormonal support products at Whole Family Products.
Using Balance Cream
Why Transdermal Progesterone?
- Entering the body through the skin (transdermally) skips the liver and digestion; unlike oral supplementation.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Progesterone cream is not molecularly changed. It is bio-identical to what the human body makes.
Get In Touch
Use our help ticket for additional questions or to place an order – retail or wholesale.
DIsclaimer: Though natural progesterone has been considered healthy during pregnancy, by naturopathic doctors worldwide, check with your own doctor if you have any concerns.
PMS and Low Progesterone Symptoms
- mood swings
- cravings for sugary foods
- breast changes and tenderness
- and many others
- peri and pre-menopause symptoms below
Peri or Pre-menopausal Symptoms...
- Breast Tenderness (during luteal phase or in early pregnancy due to low progesterone)
- Endometriosis (helpful for pain and inflammation)
- Fibroid Tumors (B12 can be helpful also if pernicious anemia occurs as a result of fibroids)
- Infertility and Miscarriages (used from ovulation to menses or beyond if pregnancy occurs)
- Lethargy or Depression
- Low energy, stamina, or endurance
- Low libido
- Menstrual Cramps (used from ovulation to menses or applied to the stomach area during menstruating times when cramps are strong)
- Migraines (most women find it helpful to dab some cream on their temples for relief of migraines)
- Mood Swings (during PMS or from blood sugar spikes)
- Progesterone cream taken into the body converts to other hormones thereby helping with the body’s own production of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and secondary hormones
- Reoccurring miscarriages due to low progesterone
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight (especially around the mid drift)
General Instructions for Balance Cream
Balance Cream comes in a pre-measured pump, or jar with a 1/4 measure teaspoon, so you don’t have to worry about too much or too little.
Each 2 oz tube has 1200 mg of natural progesterone cream. That’s 25 mg per serving and about 48 servings each container. Our Beyond Fertility Site is full of information on how to use natural progesterone cream (including Balance Cream) for pregnancy, miscarriage prevention, PMS, PMDD, heavy cramps in all stages of life, peri-menopause, menopause, post-menopause and even for men. A standard dose of progesterone cream is between 20 and 25mg. Each 1 / 4 teaspoon serving of Balance Cream contains 25mg of USP natural progesterone. Progesterone supplementation is most commonly used from day 12-26 of a 26 to 30 day cycle and between 20-40mg per day.
How to Use Balance Cream for…
TRYING TO CONCEIVE
How to use Balance Cream when TRYING TO CONCEIVE:
If you are trying to conceive without success or with PCOS/PCOD/Cysts or long cycles: Use 1/4 tsp. twice a day, days 8 thru 26 for two months. On the third month, use 1/4 tsp. twice a day, the day following ovulation through day 26. If there is a possibility of pregnancy, DO NOT stop using the cream until you take a pregnancy blood test at day 26. If the test is negative then resume scheduled use. If test is positive, use as directed for pregnancy. Visit Infertility Workshop a great site for infertility.
How to use Balance Cream DURING PREGNANCY:
Use 1/4 tsp. three times a day from conception forward. In third trimester there should be a gradual decrease just as your own body would produce less progesterone nearing the end of pregnancy, so should you discontinue between 2 – 4 weeks before scheduled delivery time. Apply mainly to abdomen, breasts, lower back, and upper thighs (where it will help prevent stretch marks) or arms and upper chest where there is little hair growth, joint pain as well.
NURSING / BREASTFEEDING
POST PARTUM DEPRESSION
MENOPAUSE AND BEYOND
How to use Balance Cream for MENOPAUSE AND BEYOND:
MenoBalance Cream has the same ingredients but with a higher concentration of progesterone; 1800mg per bottle. If you have severe menopausal symptoms you may consider MenoBalance Cream. For normal use in menopause and beyond use 1/4 tsp Balance Cream 1-2 times per day, for 21 days per month. Most find it easiest to start on the 1st of each month and use Balance Cream progesterone cream for 21 days. What ever schedule you choose, is up to you. Many women have found that natural progesterone cream, such as Balance Cream, is helpful to fibromyalgia and joint pain as well.
$27.95 – $37.95
Pain Away Cream
$17.95 – $23.95
See our other natural hormone balancing, face and pain creams also by Whole Family Products in our store.
Andropause Cream, Pain Away Cream and MenoBalance Cream; 3 great creams: Andropause Cream for the man in your life who also needs a little help at this time of life, Pain Away Cream arthritis relief pain formula and MenoBalance Cream for menopause or when you just need a little more progesterone for harmony. Visit Whole Family Products now, your trusted natural health supplements store online!!
Balance Cream is a product of the Whole Family Products brand of Natural Hormone Creams and Supplemental Health Products
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Check with your personal physician for advice on how to best use natural hormone creams. Parents of children under 18 consult your family physician.